12.09.2011

I like it...

I like my relationships to be long-term. Why?
Well, first of all, even though I am one of those who act by impulse, when it comes to what I feel, I really like to invest everything I feel in one person. Call me weak, call me sensitive, call me whatever you want. The thing is... I like to make my one feel like "the one". Why? Because I had a chance to feel like "a one" and it was quite a pleasant feeling. It's that small feeling - that even though you may mean nothing to the world, you are everything for a person. I had that like a million years ago, and I want to give that back every time I possibly can.
Secondly, it is quite fulfilling to feel that you are special to someone. The small things like a walk in the sunshine, a coffee in the morning, a cigarette in the park, a little spanking here and there... Those small things that make...or, better said, made me smile.
Happiness is real only when shared, and whenever I smile I share a lil bit of my soul.... So, do the math
Thirdly, I love learning things about people. How can you make your significant other feel good if you don't know how to do it? I mean... You can have sex with someone for a first time and it can be awful, but with a bit of practice, it can become really good. And there are the secrets, the jokes, the events, the things that make two grow up together.
Plus, me being insane.

Sorry for disappointing mostly of you... But I'd rather go into another 4-years-long relationship, die, then resurrect and give everything for one, than giving small pieces to many of you. This won't make you or me whole.

Oh, you're "The Scientist"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu