27.08.2011

Letter to you.

21.08.2011.
on the ferry that was slowly sailing by the island of Rhodes
My dearest friends,
There's nothing but a window that separates us. It should've been easier for us, but the goodbyes are always hard to handle. I'm doing my best not to think of this as a farewell, but rather as some time off, in order to meet again. The main request I have for you is to stay strong. This means you'll have to be as united as possible... don't get upset for every piece of shit. Enjoy the time you have left to be together.
I loved spending some little time with you, each and every second of it. I already feel the loneliness filling up the piece of my heart that belongs to all of you, but I'm doing my best to take it away and put your love instead. Love each other and don't forget to show this. It's easy.
I love you all and I hope we'll see again soon. "Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead." This time, it will last.
With a broken heart,
Cristina.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu